Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On The Go: A New Idea

I'm just writing a quick little note on my lunch break from my mobile app. 

Today, I had to huddle up in a too-small-for-us-all conference room and congratulate a co-worker for being a dedicated employee for the past 20 or whatever years. This happens all the time. I should be happy that my employer has a great retention rate, but all I see are middle-to-old aged ladies all having done the same thing I'm doing for way longer than I ever want to.

With that, I'm meeting with Admissions at Specs Howard today after work. Hoping to get some insight on whether or not the Broadcast Media Arts program would be a good career move. I'm not saying I want to be some fancy news reporter with an unpronounceable name, but I wouldn't mind applying what I might learn to my own brand/blog.

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment